Annie Poirier BS, CSCS, IEC
Joy Builder & Encourager
About the Instructor
Anne Poirier, Founder, Lifestyle Strategist & Speaker
- CSCS (Strength and Conditioning Coach)
- AFAA (Group Fitness Leader) Certified
- Eating Disorder Specialist
- Intuitive Eating Coach
- Life Coach from the Life Coach Institute
- Self-Talk Trainer from the Self-Talk Institute
- Yoga Nidra Facilitator and Guide
- Former: Program Director of Green Mountain at Fox Run
My Favorite Thing About SP: Supporting women transform and put themselves first by engaging in self-care, stressing-less, eating intuitively, moving and playing with joy and accepting and appreciating their own unique one-kind bodies.
I believe you are here for a reason and as so glad we have the chance to connect!
My view and methods are radically different from today’s typical unrealistic, unsustainable approach to weight loss, body transformation, mindset and life change.
Like YOU, I’ve struggled with weight challenges, eating, poor body image, negative self-talk, diets and society’s thin ideal for over 40 years. In, addition as a fitness professional, I was disappointed with the long-term results I was getting both with my clients and myself using conventional and so, called best practices methods.
I was motivated and inspired to do better and be better so, I began a personal and professional journey for a better way… a way that would empower women of all sizes, shapes, weights and ages to stop dieting and allow them to build body confidence and food freedom.
Looking to get closer to the Ocean and Beach I left my position at Green Mountain to start my company Shaping Perspectives where I created a unique and proven system of change (transformation). Drawing on my 30+ years personal and professional real life in the trenches I created the Stop Dieting, Start Living 5-Step Guide to Peace with Food, Eating Weight and Body Image.
Learn a powerful method to reduce stress, gain energy and focus, improve sleep (research shows that only 20 minutes equals up to 3 hours of restful & peaceful sleep) and lower cortisol levels, the fat storing hormone. It is easy, simply lie down and listen to these guided meditations by a certified Yoga Nidra Instructor.
- 7 Minute Compassion Break
- Mountain Meditation: 14:30 minutes
- Body Gratitude: 15 minutes
- Swing to The Ocean: Stress Less with Yoga Nidra: 30 minutes
- 3 Minute Breathe Meditation at the Beach
- Loving Kindness Meditation: 9 minutes
- Mountain Journey of Strength: 10 minutes
- Breath Meditation: 10 minutes
- Body Scan: 12 Minutes
- Inner Sanctuary: 15 Minutes
- Oak Creak: Gathering Energy from the earth: 16 Minutes
- Body Appreciation and Respect: Your Private Space: 20 minutes
- Connection and Love Journey: Stress Less with Yoga Nidra: 20 minutes
- Leaving Baggage: Stress Less with Yoga Nidra: 36 minutes
- Fort Williams Maine Minute
- One Minute Meditation Fort Williams #2
- Mindful Maine Minute; Surfers in OOB
- Mindful Minute: Seven Sisters England
- Mindful Minute: White Cliffs of Dover, England
- Mindful Maine Minute: Snowy Winters Day
- Sunrise High Tide
- Family Meeting...
- Rolling Waves
- Crashing Waves, Portland
- Two Lights State Park, Portland ME
- Incoming Tide: Two lights state park
- Winter Sky
- Winter Sunrise
- Roaring waves & Sunrise
- Mindful Maine Minute: Sailing
- Bright orange sky, mindful Maine minute
- Omega, 2 minute Walking meditation to the Sanctuary
- August Morning
- Waving Hello to 2020
- Plover Minute
- Amazing Grace
- MMM-Sunrise reflection